Fingerless glove

looking for what's missing... I'm a knitting, spinning, mother of teenagers with a big dog, a small cat, minus the lovely rabbit Meliflua.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Right now I'm listening to "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh, reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, knitting mittens, and thinking about casting on a hat.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Prettier Every Day

Since the vest is not quite ready for its closeup, Mr. DeMille, check out how well my roses bloomed:


This photo is actually from February 23. I had to finally pitch them today, but almost two weeks? What an excellent run for Valentine roses from the bargain bin. They were the perfect counterfoil to a stressful February.

And I didn't even tell you about the plumbing issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home